Useful & Kind
Being Useful and Kind is for everyday
Thinking Global and Acting Local, being self-aware and being Useful and Kind Unlimited with your friends and family, community, team, organisation, sector and as a world citizen, a guardian and giver, rather than a taker, so that our life’s work and purpose is to add, to create and not just to utilise resources.
Loving and loved.
Our vision is for a world characterised by care, compassion, creativity, empathy, equality, excellence, fairness, kindness and love.
We believe this world can be created by people who are ‘useful and kind’ working to solve the global problems in a human, sustainable and mindful way.
We can all make the world better by being useful and kind.We will support, sustain, nurture, challenge and develop pro-social leaders and leadership
- make a positive difference in the world by modelling prosocial leadership
- be useful and kind
- develop pro-social leadership: awareness, ideas, research, debate and practice which can lead to a better, fairer more sustainable future
- support, sustain, nurture, challenge and develop a global network of prosocial leaders
- create useful and kind individuals, teams, organisations, schools and communities
- work in collaboration and partnership with others
- be a value-led, effective, efficient, caring and sustainable provider
- provide high quality support services to pro-social leaders
- inform our offer with leading-edge research in collaboration with others
- create projects and networks which deliver the vision
- to develop existing and potential prosocialleaders in reflective, mindful, value-led, sustainable, psychologically informed and intelligent leadership
- to help those who make a difference in the world to make a difference for each other
- to contribute to the delivery of the Sustainable Development Goals through an international cross-sectoral prosocial leadership programme
- develop useful and kind schools
- develop useful and kind communities, research and support prosocial community leadership
If you would like to know more here is a more detailed paper.